Upcoming Events

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

3rd March 2007 Accident Report - Jon

ok, my bad.... both the crashes was mine!
=\ =|

one minor crash at the 1st round was because of late late braking to overtake bernard, lock up and drifted into Bernard's path.. he hit me on the rear.. luckily that was nothing serious at all... as it was at a relatively slow turning point (final turn before the start finish)

now, the 2nd BANG, all in 390cc. to me it was totally unexpected and the most serious i encountered so far. worse than the one i knock into KP's. yup, that was a knock and the one with Liau last sat is definitely a Crash! =

wat happened was that i was behind Nic... Nic went past Sham at the 1st/2nd turn and pull away in the str.. on the str i think he went past Liau too without fuss me, i had to be more careful before i overtook Sham, as he was weaving a bit on the turn. no prob tho.. after which, i was right behind Liau nearing the Turn 3 for the uphill. i believed he was at full throttle. so to be safe, i tucked behind him so that maybe i can attack him on the uphill run. this when it happened...

Brake, turn into the uphill run... (me: accel full for the uphill, Liau: sort of brake or simply slOOw...)

one moment i was about half a kart behind him, the very next sec i was into him at full impact.. it was rather scary, to be honest. luckily only my kart suffered damages along with my right thumb. shell shocked.... for me

No comments: