Upcoming Events

Friday, March 19, 2010

Shrinking Budget

After less than 3 months into the new year. I have already used up a big chunk of my budget.

If you all remember, I broke the clutch in December last year and decided to go for the '09 clutch. That and the cost of installing it took 25% off.

Then I had to replace the chain as it was elongated. That took 2.5% off.

First new set of tires for both races took 12.5% off. The 2nd set of tires I have bought is taking 11.2%.

Thats for a grand total of 58.3%.

And if I add in the miscellaneous like storage, petrol, track fees, race fees etc I have already used up a grand total of 69% !!!

And Karting is acknowledged as the cheapest form of motorsport? I guess when you have the means, somethings are cheap no matter how you look at it.

No comments: