Upcoming Events

Monday, February 25, 2008

K[p] Gran Turismo 5

Looks like the game will be delayed till late 2008 or even to 2009. But there is a Prologue version for you to wait till then. 40 cars in 5 racetracks are available. Just in case you think I am a console nut, I am not. I have not owned a console before until 2 months back when I bought Xbox 1 and is now happily drifting in Burnout. But I am a gamer, and i do follow what consoles have to offer for the last 15 years even though their graphics sux big time. But its definitely different now, what with HD games, the graphics is just muaaaaa. And I am anticipating the release of Gran Turismo 5. Hopefully by then, PS3 prices would be much more affordable.

Check out this link for driving simulator gameracer it is darn expensive though. But if you stay in Singapore or Malaysia, you can get it cheaper from australia. Combine that with a Logitec G25 wheel with handstiched leather, and its............., imagine I enquired the price for the wheel in April 2007 !!!

But for any sponsor out there, I still prefer a real kart though....HeeHee.

No comments: