Upcoming Events

Sunday, March 30, 2008

K[p] First Long Weekend

Having my reservist and this is the very very fist time we get to book out on a Friday! Yes, same color but very different life. We get to stay in camp most of the time and book out on a Saturday late afternoon, or even Sunday morning! After so many siong in-camp, this is a good break.

Jon should be racing today in his new engine. Hope it ROKs. Maybe he will get some wet weather which he thoroughly hates....hee hee. Anyway, we should be in for some fun karting with a few first timers on the 6th April if they don't become wet blankets. But have a backup plan, if they do become wet blankets, should be watching the F1 race in Bahrain on telly then.

To answer JoNs question on why I do not like LH, well, its in the Heart. I don't see it in him. Very difficult to explain what Heart is, but just look at Kimi, Ayrton and Jenson. Look at what they have done for others too besides themselves. Of cos my driving cannot be compared to them, I spin all over the place! Hmmm...in this case, maybe can be compared to Massa...haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.