Upcoming Events

Saturday, March 15, 2008

K[p] - It REALLY rained in PJ

Oh Yes! It really rained in PJ on the 9th when me and JoN went in. Too bad thier Rats were not in working condition, so I took the fun kart which I have not taken in a very long while and absolutely hated it even though the track was soaking wet. Looked real comical in a yellow rain coat I bet.


But after that, took kart No17 out for a spin. This kart is attached with a 100cc IAME engine. Now, thats a I and not an L...haha. After two laps trying to warm up the tires on a wet track, I took it a few notch up and started spinning. Since this comes with a direct drive, the kart had to be pushed to start it up again. Have to really learn how to control a 100cc and above kart in the wet.

Looking forward to the start of F1 for the VERY first time! As this time, traction controls are OFF! Hopes LH starts to spin like crazy too...heehee.

No comments: