Upcoming Events

Sunday, March 2, 2008

K[p] - It Rained in PJ

Supposed to go PJ on Saturday, but found out it was booked for a company from 10am to 4pm, which is practically the whole day! The guys at PJ wont have time to entertain us. So we postphoned it to Sunday, only to have someone escape from prison and caused a huge jam on the causeway! But I checked the webcam today and don't see much of a jam, probably everyone is staying away from it due to the huge jams reported since last Wednesday. But I pity the guys working in Singapore and staying in JB, they told me they reached home at 11+ close to midnight instead of the usual 9.30pm. And they have to wake up at 4am to catch the bus to work the next day!!!

Anyway, this morning I was at PJ and it started to rain! I was wishing for rain for the last 3 months! If you need to know, I would rather kart in the rain now using the rental karts. So I quickly got them to bring out a kart for me and was in glee......and then.....I woke up!!! Sigh.

No comments: