Upcoming Events

Friday, April 11, 2008

K[p] Karting 6th April - NO SPINS

Din have time to update.

6th April is a little significant, cause we are going in for kart test drive! As mentioned, my group did not materialize due to last minute urgent matters. And Jon's group of 5 became 2, and 2 cars became 3! So we were joined by Ist, Cindy and Jasmine. Actually I did not know Des was going in till I saw him in the morning, and its the first time I dont see him driving. Haha.

Before we hit the track, went to Grandpa's and made the mistake of ordering the Black Pepper Udon Noodle. It was hot! And all of it threatened to come back out after one session with the 390cc. Back to that in a while, when we hit the track, there was already a bunch driving the 390cc and boy, one went up the brick wall, another overturned after hitting the tire wall after turn 3 and a few crashes that totally smashed up the bumpers. Bad. When me and Des did go, my kart was very difficult to control and even scary to me. I did I did to much of the leaning forward in the kart thing and got really really tired, thats when the Udon threatened to come back out!

After that, test drove the PDL and it was good fun. Drove Jon's kart and found the vibration is making it difficult to breath! Now we know it is not the helmet! And Jon's kart was even scarier. Understeer everywhere, it still need some setting up! But the engine really ROKs!

Anyway, after it was all over, I realised that I did not spin once on the track! Not ONCE! Yahoo! A few times when I went over the limit on the 390 and the Rok powered kart, I though thats it, but i managed to steer out of trouble. And after all this, when Des and Jon went to my place to watch F1 Bahrain, guess what, Massa did not spin! Now, are we related? Haha.

No comments: