Upcoming Events

Friday, April 11, 2008

of setting & karting

finally, after some months of waiting and pondering
i decided to get a brand new engine... for my Kart @
Permas!

Engine is a Vortex Rok. giving me a good 29+bhp, with
19.6Nm @ 10000rpm to boost. Not a lot of power if u look
at it as car specs, but boy oh boy, is my neck hurting after
only the run-in program.. (and i cannot continue with the race
the very next day)



At the same time, I had to replace my seat to a more fitting
ones as the current is a tad too big with me sliding in it towards
the end of every race.
quite satisfied with the result...
have not done any real timed run on the track, but i would think
with a good set of tyres, and some more set up works on the
front components, this kart should technically give a impressive
time. i said technically, b'cos it depends on the driver (me) too


well, now i'm looking forward to the next race, which sadly clashed
with Colin's Formula D date.
(and oh.... there will be another challenger kart on the way soon! )

No comments: