Upcoming Events

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Preparations Halted

SIGH
Sorry to start with a sigh, but it is indeed a sigh

Besides the rain that kindda put me into my 'sianz' mood
i am sianz cos of my neck.
it hurts, and my shoulder also hurt b'cos of it too.
tsk tsk
this pain comes about from my sunday football game, i could barely move my head to my right then, and there goes the plan to watch the German Grand Prix at Paulanuer.. sigh
watching the race at home last sunday was tiring too, the pain was rather overwhelming.

cos of the kart, i realised that i had to work a bit harder to maintain and build up my physique so that the kart will not be slowed due to my less than favourable strength and stamina.
But for now, that had to stop too.

it seems i only can wait now. wait for my neck to recover fully before i do any more work out. Which means i also must wait before i can kart again. I just dun want to rush and have the pain worsen and render me "useless" for a longer period than necessary. Else, the trip to sepang will be wasted. i wanna kart there. which means i have about 2 more weeks to recover fully from it. do pray for that.

so far, i had consult the chinese sinseh twice. the latest visit was on wednesday, 25 july. after the massage in the morning, which took close to an hour, i went home and rest. the pain is tiring me out easily. i slept.

do hope i can be back to 100% soon.
for typing this is tiring for me too.
but i must remind myself not to rush.
take the road to recovery step by step.
=)
====
German / European Grand Prix

well done, Alonso! thank you, rain! for if there's no rain in the last few laps of the race, Massa look certain to bag another win for Ferrari. But down came the rain on lap53, with 7 more laps. McLaren with Alonso in it, show that it is a better car in the wet, and went ahead of the Red car one lap later. this is not before they barged into each other. Good Stuff!

Better stuff is when both drivers traded words before the trophy presentation. Massa was incensed that Alonso suggested he purposefully wheel bang him in order to push him off the track...

well, anything goes in a race IN rain rite? heehee

The start was quite exciting too with the sudden and heavy downpour saw 5 car literally become boat and aquaplane off the track...
if i'm not wrong only Lewis Hamilton continues to race after.

No comments: