Upcoming Events

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

K[p] Kart test after bent axle

Kart feels like it is still the same after a change of axle. But I am still new to this, feels alright because I dont know what to feel!

It was like when I was bowling with house balls, I could hit 180 easily, and 200 was a common affair. But right after I bought my own ball, my score dropped to 120! Getting to 160 was a struggle not to mention 180 or even 200!

Same here in karting, I am just too used to the rental karts. Everything just seems better in the PDB that I dont know it may not be setup properly, but therein lies the job of setting up the kart properly. First off are the tires, I am using Yokohamas and no one else are using these. The rest are on Vegas or Mojos. Recommended pressure is 0.6 but it was pumped up to 0.75 by Ah Keong. I went out with it anyway, tires was ok, but after 8 or 9 laps of the big track, when I brake, the rear will swing out to the left! Setting or tires? That's for me to find out.

No comments: